Remote Operations Assistant
Join the world’s largest virtual company!
Work from anywhere – Flexible hours – Training & travel opportunities
Scopic Software is seeking a skilled Remote Operations Assistant to join our team of 250+ professionals in over 40 countries. We are looking for a proactive, driven professional we can trust to help keep our projects running as effectively and efficiently as possible. This is an ideal position for motivated individuals looking for a diverse, fast-paced, fully remote environment.
• Assisting the Operations Management department with day-to-day admin tasks
• Following up with project managers, developers, and QAs on project developments
• Coordinating operations initiatives
• Analyzing data and reporting
At Scopic, we believe talent can be found in every corner of the globe, and you shouldn’t be limited by location. Our employees work in nearly every time zone, from whenever they feel most comfortable, and our software benefits from this diversity of perspectives and expertise.
Grow Your Skills and Your Career, Fast
We offer training opportunities to keep your skills sharp and encourage you to stay up-to-date with ever-evolving technologies. As your skills grow and you take on additional responsibility, you will have opportunities to move up in the company. If you work hard and deliver quality results, you will do very well here. Pay raises and promotions are completely merit-based, so your success is in your hands.
Become a Valuable Part of a Small, Dynamic International Team
Unlike huge tech corporations like Google and Microsoft, Scopic employees don’t get lost in bureaucracy or sidelined doing the same boring tasks day after day. Most projects last six months to one year, so all team members have the opportunity to try their skills on a diverse range of applications. Scopic employees work independently and are entrusted with considerable responsibility.
Contribute to Meaningful Applications for Clients Invested in Your Success
All Scopic projects involve working with challenging, innovative applications. The applications Scopic works on are the cornerstone of our clients’ businesses. Clients and users will rely on you to ensure the delivery of quality software products.
Why Work With Scopic Software?
• Flexible working hours, set your own schedule
• Freedom to travel and work from anywhere in the world
• Ability to work wherever you are most comfortable (home, office, park, café, etc.)
• Reliable, consistent workload
• Flexible payment options in $US – salaried and hourly positions available
• Annual pay increases for good performance
• Paid training and other professional growth opportunities
• International travel opportunities (not required)
• Interesting, challenging projects using the latest technologies
• 1+ year of full-time professional experience in a related field
• Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
• Ability to be proactive, identify issues, and resolve tasks in a timely manner
• Excellent attention to detail
• Independent and disciplined attitude
• Knowledge of the IT/software industry, preferred
• Advanced written and spoken English
• A Bachelor’s degree or equivalent higher education
Salary: Negotiable depending on skills and experience.
Please apply online: https://scopicsoftware.recruiterbox.com/jobs/fk0jjk2?source=TrabajoFreelance%20HN
Have questions about this position? Contact us at email@example.com.
About Scopic Software
Scopic Software is the world’s largest virtual company. Founded in 2006, we have grown consistently by delivering innovative, cutting-edge software and marketing services to our clients and creating an empowering environment for our employees.
We build and market advanced software for clients and users around the globe. With 10+ years in the industry and 1000+ projects under our belt, we’ve brought to life software for Manufacturing, Media and Entertainment, Fintech, Healthcare, Food and Fitness, and Gaming. Check out our work on our portfolio: scopicsoftware.com/portfolio/.
Learn more about career opportunities at Scopic: scopicsoftware.com/careers.