Sales Manager for video agency (ENG speaking from Latin America)
Value Productions is a video service company in its active growth phase. We have a small team of 9 people; we carefully select people and set up effective processes. We search for like-minded people.
We don’t have tedious daily team-building rallies, and we don’t put too much on motivation. Each player is autonomous and lives by his own rules.
We’re a video agency specializing in creating 2D / 3D explainers, brand, and commercial videos. We work remotely and are currently looking for a strong Sales Manager. We work with international clients, so an excellent English level is required because you’ll be talking to clients from California to Tokyo.
We have good rates and reasonable deadlines. We estimate real estimations for projects, getting pleasure from work, and making an excellent product.
We don’t have unnecessary bureaucracy; everything is simple, pragmatic, and moderately family-oriented. We won’t bother you every 15 minutes. You will be accountable to yourself.
If you know the benefit of small companies vs big corporations, then we are a good fit for you. With us, you can grow and build a team around you, lead the sales department and develop processes and pipelines from scratch.
– Location in Latin America
– Experience in sales on Upwork / LinkedIn min 1 year
– Experience with CRM systems (Ideally HubSpot CRM)
– Fluent English, min level B2
– Experience with lead nurturing and turning cold leads into prospects
– Ability to correctly express your thoughts, both verbally and in writing (email communication is a must)
– Strong problem identification and solving skills
– Deep understanding of it products, saas, crm, apps for ios / android
– deep understanding of b2b sales processes in it (lead generation, qualification, cultivation, negotiation, nurturing)
– understanding the development cycle of promotional videos and explainer videos (we will teach you, but knowing basics is recommended)
– development of a sales pipeline scenario for different categories of clients and products. Strategy development for interaction with all client categories. Creation of customizable templates for the sales process.
– Development and implementation of a strategy for lead generation for 2 main channels: Upwork and LinkedIn
– Development of KPIs for lead generators
– Help in lead generation on LinkedIn, setting up automation tools, template creation
– Setting up and maintaining a CRM system in accordance with the customer’s life cycle
– Creation of automated reports CRM system’s data (HubSpot CRM is our preference)
– Analysis of key indicators of the company in sales and development of improvements to the sales process
– Timely communication with all clients and leads
– Setting up e-mail newsletters and developing letter sequences for growing and maintaining relationships with leads, prospects, and clients
– Writing email scripts and templates
– Carrying out the qualification of incoming leads (calls, correspondence)
– Research of requirements, goals of the client, and their business. Being empathic, listen, ask questions and understand the client’s problem first before initiating a sale
– Negotiating and handling customer and lead objections. Following up with calls and emails
– Hand in hand cooperation with CTO on estimates and technical details of projects
– Preparation and defending commercial proposals, presentations, and project cost estimates
– Keeping interface with a Project Manager in the process of order execution for upsells, cross-sales
– Helping C-level management in marketing activities and experiments
What do we offer
– Remote position – Location free work
– Flexible sick/personal days, holidays, vacation
– Weekly payments
– Ability to flexibly plan your life (relocation, geographical independence, self-improvement)
– Subscription to digital cookies 😉
– Monthly salary 800-1500 USD, that consist of the base salary of $400-600 + bonuses 5 – 7% of the total value of the transaction (another $400-900)
Questions to applicants:
– Are you located in Latin America? (We are looking for a teammate that will be really close in time zones to the USA)
– Do you have experience selling digital products and ideally video production?
– Do you have experience with sales and marketing on LinkedIn?